"Why stay we on earth unless to grow?"
- Idaho educator Kate Baker Curley (1850-1903)
BOOK A GROUP
Booking a group visit to the MOI is easier than ever! Simply pick a day and time and fill out the form. Then, a scheduling coordinator will contact you to smooth out the details and ensure you have the resources and information you need.
Bring learning to life in your own classroom!
- Space: Explore SPACE with hands-on materials and lessons from the NISE network's Explore Earth and Space Toolkit.
- Adaptations: Explore the ways that animals and plants adapt to Idaho's environment through hands-on games and lessons.
- GPS & Compass: Explore GPS and Compass technology through hands-on lessons with our set of 10, easy to use Garmin etrex devices and our set of 10, Coghlan's Deluxe Map Compasses.
- Conservation: Explore the importance of animal, plant, and environmental conservation through hands-on materials.
- Idaho Falls History: Explore Idaho Falls History through historic photographs, science experiments, and more!
- DIY: The Museum of Idaho has a large collection of skulls, shells, and fossils for educational use. Design your own discovery trunk with these materials!