The Museum of Idaho is seeking YOUR personal stories and experiences for potential inclusion in The Way Out West, a new exhibit on regional history scheduled to open in 2020.
MOI is holding five informational public meetings around Eastern Idaho in September to share more details and begin gathering stories. All meetings begin at 7:00pm.
- Wed, Sept 5: Museum of Idaho, Idaho Falls
- Thu, Sept 6: Marshall Public Library, Pocatello
- Wed, Sept 12: Fremont District Library, Ashton
- Wed, Sept 19: Burley Public Library, Burley
- Thu, Sept 20: Salmon Public Library, Salmon
Interested parties may pick up story submission forms at these meetings, or anytime at any of the meeting venues. Additional information and an online submission form are also available on our Stories page.
Forms available in English and Spanish. All submissions are due Sept. 30.
(We kindly request that attendees at these meetings do not bring prospective artifacts for donation.)