BOOKING YOUR GROUP
Fill out the online form to request a visit. Our scheduler will contact you to confirm, and to send details regarding bus parking, educational resources, and museum etiquette.
Thanks to our Student Ticket Initiative, school groups receive a sharply discounted admission rate of $3 per student. We also offer discounts for non-school groups of 15 people or more.
We ask that school groups provide one chaperone for every 10 students. Chaperones also receive the discounted rate of $3. Chaperones must ensure that students follow our outlined etiquette.
Scout groups must complete this form when planing on attending the museum. The scout rate, for scout groups, is $5/scout. Included is two scout leaders also at $5/leader. If the group has 15+ scouts the group can have up to three chaperones at the discounted rate.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- MOI exhibit galleries are normally staffed by volunteers. Docents in green lanyards can answer your questions about the exhibits.
- We recommend allocating at least one hour for a school visit or group tour.
- The Museum does not offer public dining services, but is within easy walking distance (0.2 mi) of more than a dozen restaurants.
- Educators may access resources for our Idaho Experience and traveling exhibits here. Contact the Director of Education with additional questions, or for additional resources, at (208) 522-1400 x 3002 or via e-mail.
- If you would like to customize your visit with a special tour or a meeting with MOI staff, please contact the Director of Education using the above information.
Please contact Susan Van Orden with your booking questions at (208) 522-1400 x 3009 or via e-mail.