Kids won’t want to miss the excitement of hands-on activities, games, and crafts in these fun after-school classes! Participants must be in, or have completed, kindergarten at the time of each class. Classes are held on the second Wednesday of select months. Adults are welcome to attend with the child, but it is not required.
|Time: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Location: Maeck Family Foundation Education Center
Cost: $15 per class per child
$12 for MOI members
Classes for 2013:
- January 9-Life in the Old West--what was it like to live here 100 years ago?
- February 13-Magic of Carousels—find out about the magic of Merry Go-Rounds and even ride one
- March 13-Fun with Science—explore the earth and our natural world through amazing science activities
- April 10-Busy Bugs—learn all about our creepy crawly friends
- May 8-To Be a Tree—enter the incredible world of trees
- September 11-Symphony of Sound—explore the secrets of sound through music
- October 9-Haunting History of Halloween—find out all about Halloween and how it came to be
- November 13-Fabulous Fall Fun—Fall is an amazing time to examine our world
- December 11-Winter Wonderland—discover a whole world under the frozen snow
Questions on our education programs? Contact Sunny Katseanes, Education director
at 522-1400 ext. 3002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.