Continuing Education for Teachers & Adults
In 2014, join us for any or all of eight exciting and unique learning opportunities in Idaho's spectacular natural environment. All courses include opportunities for observation and study through hands-on field activities that teachers can adapt to any grade level. An interdisciplinary approach weaves English, math, history, and art into the science-based activities. We will be hiking up to two miles over moderate terrain each day, so participants should be moderately fit.
- Deserts, Caves, and Archaeology--one credit
- Water in the West: Yellowstone and Beyond (includes both whitewater rafting day and Yellowstone day, two ISU credits)
- Water in the West (whitewater rafting day only, not available for ISU credit)
- Water in Yellowstone (Yellowstone day only, available for one ISU credit)
- Mountains--one credit
- Harriman Wetlands--two credits--class if full! No further registrations can be accepted
- Energy: Now and Forever --one credit--class is closed to any additional registrations
- Astronomy--one credit--only 3 slots left!!
- Mountains, Deserts, Energy: Now and Forever, and Astronomy: $75 per class
- Water in the West: Yellowstone and Beyond (both days): $150
- Water in the West (whitewater rafting day only, not available for ISU credit): $125
- Water in Yellowstone (July 17 only): $125
- Harriman Wetlands: $150
- Credit fee in addition to class cost: $50 per credit through ISU
For questions on ISU registration, or to see if there are still spaces available in the classes, please contact Melissa Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org and her phone is 282-3674. For questions about the topics or more details about the classes, please contact Sunny Katseanes, Museum of Idaho, at 201-5257 or email@example.com.
Click on the links below, print and complete the attached form, then mail to ISU at the address on the registration form. ISU now accepts Visa.
- July 14-15: Deserts
- July 16-17: Water in the West: Yellowstone and Beyond
- July 16: Water in the West (whitewater rafting day only)
- July 17: Water in Yellowstone (Yellowstone day only)
- July 21-22: Mountains
- July 23-24: Harriman Park Wetlands
- July 28-29: Energy: Now and Forever
- July 30-31: Astronomy
If you do not wish to take the classes for credits, you can register and pay only the class fee directly through the Museum of Idaho. Museum of Idaho accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Click here to sign up to take programs without ISU credits!
For more information on any of the Museum of Idaho education programs, contact
Director of Education Sunny Katseanes at (208) 522-1400 ext. 3002, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud Sponsors of MOI's Rocky Mountain Adventure Camps